A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information about our website users, such as their name, addresses and user preferences that is then transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in below:
- Content Management System Cookie: has_js.
- PHP Session Cookie: PHPSESSID.
The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. On the Action website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed. It expires on the browser/tab lifetime.
- JivoChat Cookies
jv_enter_ts_C6QDlbc0wl, jv_invitation_time_C6QDlbc0wl, jv_pages_count_C6QDlbc0wl, jv_utm_C6QDlbc0wl, JV_VISITS_COUNT_ C6QDlbc0wl,
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site for our 3rd party chat application, JivoChat. The cookies help to determine when to trigger a chat prompt to the user, and what message should be communicated on certain pages.
- Google Analytics Cookies,__utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utma, __utmv, _ga, _gat, _gid:
__utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utma and __utmv cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. __utmb expires after 30 minutes. __utmc expires on the browser/tab lifetime. __utmz expires after 6 months. __utma and __utmv expire after 2 years. _ga, _gat, _gid cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
More info about these cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire upon browser/tab close unless otherwise illustrated in this document